Labels

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Technology


The only tool I have had experience with on the list is Google Docs. Beyond writing essays and lab reports, I have never had to get creative with online content but I am glad that there are ample tools provided. Unfortunately, the one I was most interested in – Diigo – is blocked at my job so I will have to check it out when I get home. I plan on working on this class in my 2 hour break between lectures MWF, but a lot of the time I end up doing most of my school work at my job because luckily it’s a pretty relaxed environment.

Below is an image of Simone Giertz, an inventor of tools commonly called “Sh*ty Robots”. Here is a link to a compilation of some of her designs, if you haven’t heard of her before.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I feel bad that Diigo is blocked: it is a very cool tool, so check it out when you get a chance. Even if you just organized personal bookmarks there, it is very useful. And for me, with thousands of bookmarks for school, I don't know what I would do without it. It's very popular with teachers as you can guess. :-)

    And Simone Giertz is new to me, ha ha: useless but awesome robots. That is definitely the early 21st century!

    ReplyDelete